Puppet Phonics - Story Based Activity Game
A unique way to practice phonics through delightful stories and playful monsters. PuppetPhonics features three adorable puppet monsters who will build your preschooler’s phonics and early language skills.
- You read out the stories of these friendly monsters and animate the puppets while your child completes a phonics activity that closely follows the storyline.
- And very soon, through storytelling and laughter, your child will become proficient and confident in Phonics. Improves understanding of phonics of simple vowels and consonants.
- 3 story books
- 3 DIY puppets
- Picture cards
Language Skills, Thinking and Problem-solving, Social and Emotional skills
AGE GUIDANCE3 to 5 Years
MATERIALSPaper and Cardboard
HOW TO PLAY
This activity is ideal for a parent and child to do together. How to play:
- First up, assemble the three puppets. Then read the stories from any of the three storybooks while animating the corresponding puppet.
- As you read the story, your child matches picture cards to sounds. Guide your child gently if he or she makes a mistake.
- And shower words of encouragement for every right answer.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India