Crayon, Finger paints and Glue- 3 in 1 Combo
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
A perfect 3 in 1 fun art pack of toxin free crayons, finger paints and child-safe chunky glue for safe and fun art time for toddlers.
- A unique formulation developed by scientists and food technologists with advice from occupational therapists and art teachers.
- Crayons made from organic beeswax, natural waxes and coconut oil that enhances sensory experience while the fun shapes allow for different coloring possibilities and inspire stories.
- Crayons do not break easily, vibrant colors for smooth coloring.
- Finger paints with natural textures of coconut oil and fragrance from sweet orange oil, stimulates multi-sensory perception and fine motor skills.
- Easy wash finger paints in mess-free squeeze bottles, easily washable from skin.
- Child safe glue with no toxic solvents, parabens, silicon or alcohol.
- Easy clean with a unique error correction formula that allows kids to make changes in the sticking process
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
- Sensory skills
- Finger paints
- Chunky glue
Finger Paints: 24 cm x 13.5 cm x 10.5 cm
Glue: 7.2 cm x 3.7 cm x 14.5 cm
2 years and above
100% water based formula, coconut oil, castor oil, vitamin E oil, FD and C approved colors, eco certified organic beeswax, soy wax, carnauba wax, shea butter, sodium alginate, glycerin, food friendly preservatives such as potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside
Glue: 24 months from the date of manufactured
- Use under adult supervision.
- Store in a dry space.
- Not meant to be eaten.
- Do a patch test on your child before using the glue. We would just like to be doubly sure and doubly safe.
- Keep away from wallpapers, painted walls, carpets and other materials that cannot be laundered.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Dabble, a homegrown brand that was born when founders Karen and Neha could not find child-friendly, toxin-free products for art and play. So they worked with an industry reputed team of cosmetologists, food technologists and early childhood experts and developed art products that are largely natural, 100% non-toxic—starting in their own kitchen. The women-led startup was incubated at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore, and recently received the Elevate award and grant from the government of Karnataka for innovation and social impact.