Dabble Chunky Glue
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
Unique error correction formula that allows kids time to make changes in the sticking process. So little hands can enjoy the process of discovery without any inhibitions and worry about making mistakes.
- Child safe glue for early years
- Child safe glue for early years 2 in 1 pack
- No more unnecessary spills, promotes longer use . The bottle is specially designed to squeeze out just right amount of glue. Chunkier bottle to hold and totally non messee…yay!
- Easy clean: Super fun to glue, super easy to wash off !
- Multi sensory : The multi-sensory formulation with a gentle green apple fragrance for a fun process experience.
- Magically turns clear: Green colored glue for easy positioning, dries clear. No rules for little hands to glue within lines.
- Glue all: Perfect for early learning art and craft projects.
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
- Sensory skills
- No toxic solvents
- No parabens
- No silicon
- No alcohol
- Unique bottle design
- Two 50 ml bottles in 1 pack
7.2 cm x 3.7 cm x 14.5 cm
2 years and above
100% water based formula, food friendly preservatives such as potassium sorbate and sodium benzoat, F D & C approved colors.
24 months from the date of manufacture
- Use under adult supervision.
- Store in a dry space.
- Not meant to be eaten.
- Do a patch test on your child before using the glue. We would just like to be doubly sure and doubly safe.
- Keep away from wallpapers, painted walls, carpets and other materials that cannot be laundered.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Dabble, a homegrown brand that was born when founders Karen and Neha could not find child-friendly, toxin-free products for art and play. So they worked with an industry reputed team of cosmetologists, food technologists and early childhood experts and developed art products that are largely natural, 100% non-toxic—starting in their own kitchen. The women-led startup was incubated at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore, and recently received the Elevate award and grant from the government of Karnataka for innovation and social impact.