Fun World Map With Country Names
This is a fun world map depicting all the countries. It is designed in Vibrant colours to make it interesting for kids About 180 countries are marked on the world map. We have taken care to ensure that the map is not crowded.
- It is designed for kids to read themselves. The art is very kid-friendly and is sure to kindle the kid's curiosity. The accompaniment with the map helps kids in knowing the names of countries and capitals.
- This poster art doubles up as a great educational tool. It is a wallbook that is sure to add value to the kid's room. The poster is printed on thick matte paper. The poster gets delivered to you in a tube to ensure it is in pristine condition. Tags - Educational Posters, Charts, World Mao for Kids, World Map with Countries, Animals
- Where Am I: Here are some animals, which continents can you spot them in
- Polar Bear
- Guess who: Here are some animal characteristics, Kid can be asked to point out the names of the continents/ countries
- I'm a mammal, am often called the king of the jungle
- I’m a marsupial, I carry my little one in a pouch
- I’m a Bird, but, I cannot fly.
- I’m a bear and I live only in the north pole
Encourage the kids to make their own guess who games
- Conversation starters for some of the monuments
- The great wall of china: The Great Wall actually consists of numerous walls—many of them parallel to each other—built over some two millennia across northern China and southern Mongolia The walls were built with the intention to keep invaders out. The wall is 6000 Kms long.
- Taj Mahal – Taj Mahal is built along the river Yamuna in the city of Agra. It was built by the Mughal king Shah Jahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal
- Christ the Redeemer - Christ the Redeemer statue is in Brazil. It is over 80 years old and sits atop a steep mountain. It is an architectural marvel
Think Matte Finish rollable paper
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
ekDali's early learning products and posters make learning fun. With colorful and engaging imagery and minimal words, each poster is a wealth of knowledge and a unique way to decorate your child's room!