India Themed Book Box
The Book box is an eclectic mix of items that is designed to help kids understand different aspects of the theme.
- Wall book - This is a special type of book that can be read holding on the hand or it can be displayed on the wall. It has two lovely Maps of India, with monuments, important landmarks and animals marked on the map. In addition to that, there are child friendly infographics on Animals and Birds of India.
- Story Card- The second item in the box is a double-sided story card, designed for kids to get more interested in the maps The story has two built in activities for the kids to do.
- Worksheets - We have also designed worksheets with over 10 plus puzzles around the theme “India”.
- A set of Four curated books- We have curated four children’s in this box.
- Tine and the Faraway Mountain - This is an absolute favourite book of ours. It is about Tine, an Arunachal Pradesh based mountaineer who dreams of climbing the world's highest peak. Read the story to find out if she manages to achieve her dreams
- A Camel for Kemal - Research indicates that to develop love for reading in kids, we need to use a combination of pure fiction books and books that have a takeaway. This book is added in the box, to build the fun element. It is a folk tale, about the journey of Kelam from Rajasthan to Srilanka. While the story itself is great, the accompanying illustration are so lovely, that the book becomes unputdownable!
- Jadav and the Tree Place - We often complain about deforestation. We feel sad about it. But, we are not aware of what to do with that feeling. Jadav turned his frustration into a forest. Read the story to see how this environmentalist is turning barren landscapes to forests one tree at a time.
- Born to Bat - This is the special book in the book box! From Red Pand this book is inspired from the life of Mithali Raj, the captain of the Indian Women’s cricket team. It is an inspirational real life story, that encourages children to work hard to achieve their dreams
Apart from all this, the book box also has one surprise gift for the little ones! Hope you enjoy this book box as much as we enjoyed curating it for the kids. We recommend it for ages 6 to 8 years !
Wall book, Story Card, Worksheets , 4 books
6 to 8 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
ekDali's early learning products and posters make learning fun. With colorful and engaging imagery and minimal words, each poster is a wealth of knowledge and a unique way to decorate your child's room!