Tiny Spoon - Pewter
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help babies learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming and self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of the spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby€™s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
3.75 inches x 0.9 inch x 0.9 inch
100% food-grade silicone (free of BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalates and latex)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents ezpz, a woman-owned business that creates developmentally focused products to make mealtime less about mess and more about fun. Each product is tailored towards a specific age group and usage occasion, designed to help a baby or toddler to self-feed and meet key developmental milestones. ezpz aspires to make mealtime a happy and positive experience, of which memories are made.