These heavy-duty spiral tubular hula hoops have strong, fusion-welded joints. These are dual-colour hoops, in a twister design.
- Most kids start with a hoop between 30″ – 36″ diameter.
- The hoop when standing vertically on the ground should reach between your hip bone and 3″ above your navel.
- The larger the hoop, the easier it would be to learn with.
- Most beginner hula hoops are made from polyethylene plastic.
- This tubing is best for someone that is either already familiar with waist hooping or that falls into the category of a small-medium waist, 5’5″.
5 helix hoops, all the same size
18, 24 and 30 inches
3 years and above
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Fitfix, a leading sports equipment manufacturer, established in 1969, with an aim to promote engagement in sporting activities across the nation. Fitfix manufactures a variety of high-quality hula hoops, skipping ropes, boundary flags for athletics courses, hurdles, and more.