Description: A combo of 5 books for fluent readers. Cuts across reading levels.
1. A book for Puchku: Puchku has run out of books to read. Then she discovers more books in the top shelf of the library bookcase. But Puchku is small, and the bookcase tall. How will she ever get to her beloved books?11
2. Sailing ships and sinking spoons: Tenzin and Tashi, two young Tibetan monks, and Genla, the beloved storyteller of the monastery, wonder why a small steel spoon sinks in water but a huge ship floats. Their science teacher Miss Sonam helps them experiment with an apple, a spoon and a tub-full of water to learn more about objects that float.
3. A butterfly smile: Kavya’s family has just moved from her village to Bengaluru and she is the newest girl in her class. Go along with Kavya as she visits a butterfly park where she discovers a special connection with butterflies and also makes a new friend.
4. Ready? Yes! Play!: Anu loves cricket and her dream is to play the game. Find out how Anu bowls everyone over when she plays her first match.
5. The sunshower song: When the sun shines on a rainy day, all the animals of the forest know what is about to happen music and magic at the jackals wedding. The wedding guests each bring a scrap of sound. Some bring rhythm, and some bring tune, in this lyrical ode to the popular sunshower legend.