Sprouted Ragi Mix - 500 Gms
Our multi millet Nutri mixes are based on the wisdom of traditional Indian recipes, created using nutritious regional ingredients. This power-packed superfood is rich in minerals, vitamins, and fiber.
- Ragi is a great source of iron, calcium, and dietary fiber.
- Sprouting ragi releases the locked nutrients and makes it an easily digestible superfood.
- Our mix contains no chemical preservatives or added sugar or salt.
- Hapup is homemade using only regional ingredients and naturally processed.
Naturally made. Key ingredients in Hapup are millets. Naturally loved. Naturally made. Key ingredients in Hapup are millets. Naturally loved.
How to prepare: Super Porridge
- Mix 2 tbsp of the Nutri Mix with 1/2 cup water such that there are no lumps
- Pour this paste into a cooking bowl, add 1 ½ cups of water and bring the stove to medium low heat
- Boil for at least 8-10 minutes and stir continuously to avoid lumps
- Add 1 tbsp each of Desi Ghee and Jaggery and mix well
- Once the mix is of thick consistency and you can smell a nice aroma (in approx 3-4 minutes), the porridge is ready
Sprouted ragi, Almonds, and Elaichi
- 2g - Carbohydrate
- 95g - Protein
- 2g - Fat
- 85g - Fibre
- 340 KCal - Energy
- 3mg - Vitamin B
- 4mg - Vitamin E
- 353mg - Calcium
- 9mg - Iron
- 178mg - Phosphorus
- 4mg - Magnesium
- 2mg – Potassium
6+ Months to 99 years young
FSSAI, MSME, Smart Food Partner from ICRISAT