Shut The Box
Shut the box is a game which is played among friends and families of all ages, and also in schools to teach students primary education.
- It is a game where the players roll the dice, adds up the value and then lays down the tiles that have the calculated sum.
- It is a great game which is used for educational purposes to teach students how to co-operate with each other and helps to develop their concentration ability.
- Teachers also use it in school as an outstanding classroom game.
- However, only 4 players can play this game at a time.
- One wooden box with numbers marked from 1 to 10.
- 8 sets of dice to be played with.
- Comes in an ecofriendly jute bag
4 plus to adults
HOW TO PLAY
- It is made of wood.
- Includes 8 sets of dice, each player gets 2 sets
- Comes in a jute bag.
- Great group game.
- Increases concentration and calculation skills.
- Fun to play and has educational value.
- Keeps people engaged.
How to play:
- The game can be played by a maximum of 4 players and is ideal for all ages from around 5+ years.
- This implies that it is perfect together for some family fun, but it is also convenient to play in schools.
- The game consists of 8 dice and a wooden box.
- In the box, the player throws the dice or dice and counts the pips then lays down the tiles.
- The player must then cover the numbers that are available that add up to the total thrown and then knock down any number of tiles that adds up to the total number.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India