Cricket Board Game
- A cricket themed game fun, educational game that helps improve mathematical and problem-solving skills !!.
- Ever wondered how Dhoni thinks during match situations !! Play this fun game and get an idea !! Objective of the game is to maximize your runs scored. Use the hexagonal pieces and place them appropriately to either score the maximum number of runs (by batting well ) or deny your opponents opportunities to maximize their runs (bowling smartly) !!
- Keep track of Power Play tiles (accumulate) and out zones on the board (avoid).
- A very repeatable game which allows upto 6 players at a time. Ideal for kids aged 6 - 12 .Will keep them hooked for hours !!
- Game components include a simple to assemble, DIY 6 piece board, xx hexagonal tiles, How to Play
- Enjoy IPL 2020 with a CSK 6 by your side !! An ideal CSK Goodie to gift any CSK Fan or even a Dhoni Fan !!
- Memory skill
- Decision making
- Cognition and mental agility,
- Observation and concentration,
- Mental math skills,
- Strategic thinking,
- Encouraging collaboration
- Great-looking form and design, do-it-yourself cricket game board in Team CSK colors
- Score runs with 6-sided paper tiles of CSK’s star batsmen, instead of bat and ball
- Encourages strategic thinking in children, as several outcomes are available for every over played
- Experience the highs and lows, just as in a real cricket match
- Great for team-building and encouraging collaboration in professional work settings
- 7 game board segments
- 66 game tiles
- Play guide
24 cm x 21 cm x 6 cm
9 years and above
Paper and Plastic
Adult supervision is recommended for children below 3 years of age -pictures are for representation only.
Game specifications and components are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO PLAY
How to play included in the box, 2-6 Players
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Kaadoo, meaning 'forest' in a few South Indian languages, a homegrown brand of tabletop games. They conceptualize, design, and develop nature- and wildlife-themed games to bring the wonders of our planet close to home in an entertaining, educational, and engaging way. They are very proud of being a '100% Made in India' company.