Raghunath boards a train from Mumbai to Vajraghat and shares his compartment with a stranger. Raghunath’s curiosity is piqued when the mysterious stranger starts speaking in numbers.
This original story by Soumitra Ranade and Rudradutt Ranade features three alternative endings by Sonali Arun Bhatia, Archana Rao-D’Cruz, and Mira Desai.
Illustrated stylishly in pen-and-ink by Ambika Sambasivan, 8563 is a delightful mystery for all readers.
10 To 13 Years
Nominated, Peek-a-book Children’s Choice Award in 2018
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy