FARMER FALGU GOES TO THE KUMBH MELA
Farmer Falgu is headed to the Kumbh Mela in the vibrant city of Allahabad. There are a lot of things to see at the Mela, his friends remind him.
But does Farmer Falgu manage to see them all?
Kanika Nair’s striking illustrations capture the colorful chaos and celebration that Kumbh Mela really is, in this charming and thoughtful tale written by Chitra Soundar.
7 To 9 Years
South Asia Book Awards’ Highly Commended Books list. Listed in the Children’s Book Council’s Best Children’s Books of the Year – 2019 Edition
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy