Gia’s Papa has signed up for the marathon. As he buys clothes and fancy gadgets to match his new hobby, Gia’s grandmother becomes his biggest cheerleader. She even has a camcorder ready for race day.
Does Papa lose steam as the marathon approaches, or does he manage to cross the finish line after all?
Written by Nalini Sorensen and paired with Prashant Soni’s cheerful illustrations, this lighthearted story is about fitness goals that go awry, and the unflagging faith of family.
7 To 9 Years
Winner, Jarul Book Award, 2019
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy