SADIQ WANTS TO STITCH
Sadiq loves stitching colourful patterns on rugs.
However, his Ammi reminds him that boys in his community don’t stitch, they tend to the livestock. But Sadiq is determined to pursue his passion.
This winsome tale that defies gender norms and talks about a fading shepherd craft of Kashmir, is beautifully written by Mamta Nainy, and illustrated through watercolour vistas by renowned artist Niloufer Wadia.
7 To 9 Years
Nominated, Jarul Book Children’s Choice Award, 2019
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy