THE CLEVER TAILOR
Rupa Ram is a famous but poor tailor with an unfulfilled dream – to stitch something for his own family. So, when he receives a gift of a brand new saafa, he is inspired to do just that!
At the heart of this touching tale is a generous man who uses his imagination and creativity to do right by his family.
With delightful illustrations by Nayantara Surendranath, this book is Srividhya Venkat’s charming Indian adaptation of a European folktale.
7 To 9 Years
- Winner, Peek-a-book Children’s Choice Award in 2018
- Winner, 2019 SCBWI Crystal Kite Award for the Middle East/India/Asia region
- Shortlisted for the Neev Children’s Book Award, 2019.
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy