THE STORY AND THE SONG
What happens to stories that don’t get told? What happens to songs that don’t get sung? Are they forgotten or do they emerge some day?
Parvathi knows a story and a song, but she keeps them to herself. The story and the song, however, are determined to escape!
This tamil folktale adapted for children by Manasi Subramaniam is illustrated by Ayswarya Sankaranarayanan.
7 To 9 Years
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy