THUKPA FOR ALL
Tsering can’t wait to taste his grandmother’s delicious noodle soup. He invites a string of friends and neighbours’ home. But as preparations get underway, there is a power cut and the house is plunged into darkness.
Will Abi be able to put together the much-anticipated thukpa?
Told from a blind child’s perspective, this tale by Praba Ram and Sheela Preuitt is accompanied by Shilpa Ranade’s stunning illustrations.
7 To 9 Years
2019 IBBY List of Outstanding Books for Young People with Disabilities.
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy