KATHAS OF OUR NORTH EAST
The Nestery curates a set of 4 books from Katha that bring out the charm and beauty of the incredible North-Eastern India.
1. ONCE UPON A MOONTIME: Four delightful tales from Arunachal Pradesh on how the world came to be–two brothers create the world; a river wanders over the mountain; the dove sings a lullaby; a wayward sun tries to scorch the earth.
2. THE SKY QUEEN: A superb retelling of another ageold classic folk tale from Arunachal Pradesh. The story of Nyanyi Myete, the legendary celestial queen from the Kojum-Koja civilization, who came out of the Great Deluge to give us the message of harmony in the natural world.
3. THE STORY OF SHANGMIYANG: Can you imagine a gentle, BIG giant who can sneeze up a storm? This Asomiya story is a visual delight for children, superbly illustrated by Suddhasattwa Basu.
4. U SIER LAPALANG: Lapalang, a young deer, loves adventure. He sets off in search of something different, not heeding to his mother’s words or to the voice inside him. This is the tragic and unforgettable story of U Sier Lapalang, from the cloud land of Meghalaya.
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy