Combo Description: The Nestery curates books from Katha. This combo brings together books with the theme of wild animals and conservation.
1. Polar Bear: An adorable tale about a most unlikely friendship, and a perfect prezzie for the little ones!
2. Tigers Forever: Let’s protect and save our tiger friends!
3. A Jungle Safari: Are you a lover of the wild and the myriad mysteries of the jungle? Are you thrilled by its smells and sounds? Do you long to trek through meandering jungle paths and lush greens? Join us on an elephant safari, and let
Bhama take us through the deep, silent forests of Mudumalai in the Nilgiris, for
an unforgettable experience!
4. A Walk in the Rainforest with Niwupah: Join Niwupah, the hornbill on a tour of his rainforest home, where the sights we see and the sounds we hear, the scents we smell and the creatures we meet, are like nothing we’ve ever imagined! A tour guide, introducing children to the sights and sounds of the rainforests.
5. A Walk in the Grasslands with Takuri: Join the shy and super adorable Takuri on a tour of his undulating grasslands, where the wind plays Chinese whispers and the crumbling leaves tickle your feet. It takes you to the lush greens, pointing out the sights and sounds along the way and is sure to reveal some jaw-dropping and fun facts!
6. Run Ranga Run: Ranga is a baby rhino who loves to wallow in the mud and play with her mother. Walk the grasslands with Ranga as she becomes a graceful
young adult, keeping an eye out for her little brother and her mother whom she
loves so very very much! Fearless Ranga, however, needs a friend. Will you save her?