The Nestery curates a set of 3 books, all based on tales from Africa.
1. JAFTA: Meet Jafta, a little boy growing up in an African village, who describes some of his everyday moods and feelings by comparing his actions to those of various animals. Filled with vibrant illustrations and clever similes, the book will transport young readers to the beautiful environs of African wilderness. Early readers will find themselves reading aloud to this delightful story.
2. THE LITTLE GIRL WHO DIDN'T WANT TO GROW UP: Little Ayanda loves her father with all her heart. One day he goes away, and doesn’t return. She is so sad that she decides she doesn’t want to grow up. So she stays small for a long time, even when her friends tease her. One day her mother gets sick and she changes her mind. She grows bigger so that she can help her family. But when trouble strikes her village, is she big and brave enough to save everyone? A wonderful fantasy that will make one nostalgic for the magic of childhood.
3. THE GIFT OF GOLD: Thandi is a little girl who lives in a small village in Africa. Her village is dry and wrinkly – for there has been no rain. The elders believe that the village has been cursed, and only a chameleon can bring them rain. What will Thandi do now? Will she be able to help? Join Thandi in her quest to save her village from drought, and get to know her unusual friends. With a curse, a gold pebble, some intriguing characters and of course, a happy ending, this mythical story from South African folklore has all the right ingredients to delight both the young and the old alike!
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy