Baby Nest - Wild Flower (Pink)
Baby nests are easy to transport, the portable characteristic and its lightweight allow easy transport, easy to travel, from room to room, grandma’s house or vacation.
- Must always be used in a child-safe and supervised environment
- Always ensure that the nest is placed fully supported on its back on a flat, firm and stable surface
- Child's head should be positioned at the head end of the baby nest
- Do use the baby nest on an elevated surface.
- Always place the child on his back to sleep and rest.
- Tummy time must be strictly supervised
- Keep pillows and other soft objects, such as stuffed toys, out of the infant’s sleeping/resting environment.
Please use bumpers or sleep positioners only under close adult supervision to minimize risks of suffocation and SIDS. It is best to avoid these in a toddler's cot or play yard, as they may use these as steps for climbing up, resulting in falls and injuries.
1 baby nest
Outer 89 cm x 64 cm x 12 cm
Inner 74 cm x 41 cm
Pillow-20 cm x 22 cm
0 to 6 months
Tube filling: Poly fibre
Mattress pad: Poly foam
- Wash with similar colours. Always use a washing bag for the cover and the tube.
- Do not soak in water.- Regularly check your toy for damage.
- The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating it is usually enough. If washing the tube, use a washing bag. When wet, the tube should be tumble-dried at low or medium heat. Then fluff/shake it by hand so it regains shape. If still somewhat damp, lay flat to dry. Check regularly for damaged seams.
- ( For under the sea print)* - Due to Khadi printing technique involved the product gets softer after every wash.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Lil Pinwheel, a conscious studio offering delightful and practical baby essentials. They have a handcrafted range made using the age-old art of hand-block printing with environment-friendly colours. They aim for thoughtful, timeless, poetic design, while combining tradition with contemporary aesthetics.