Handmade Block Print Wooden Stamps - Wide Wild World Stamping Kit
This wooden stamp’s kit contains stamps, vibrant non-toxic ink and stamp pads. These lovely wooden stamps are carved by Indian artisans with care and perfection. Support their craft and show them your love!
- Let the kids prepare their own inkpad with non-toxic inks.
- Make lovely wrapping papers, greeting cards and lots of fun art. Prepare your ink pad -
- step1 - Pour a spoonful of the ink on the sponge pad and spread it all across the surface.
- step 2 - The sponge should be soaked with ink and colour should be visible from the bottom of the container. Do not pour too much ink as that will not give the desired result!
- step 3 - Gently press the stamp in the ink pad and enjoy stamping!
Skills - Creativity skills, Fine motor skills, Self expression.
- 10 wooden element stamps,
- 2 colour bottles,
- 2 inkpads,
- one leaflet
2.5 Years and Above
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
The Nestery presents,Little Jamun, the brand proudly made in India, led by a mompreneur, who’s passionate about offering unique, natural, and safe wooden toys for kids and families to encourage imaginative and child-led play.