Terra Loop - An Adventure Board Game
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Terra Loop takes your entire family on an adventure like never before. Your kids will never look at learning the same way after this magical educational experience. See them master operations with numbers and money right before your eyes!
Go beyond academics and help them gain essential life skills and moral values through an engaging game.
There’s an epic quest for all great explorers! It’s a race to find amazing ancient artefacts. You have to travel across the world collecting priceless ancient currency - the TOLAR. Beware of your opponents, they’re looking to steal all your wealth! This is a treasure hunt of the greatest scale!
- Learning through Play - Use this Board Game to Introduce Operations with Numbers and Money Concepts. It's a great tool to get kids to enjoy math and for the entire family to be part of their learning journey
- Develop Multiple Skills - In addition to academic knowledge, kids acquire essential life skills like decision making, communication and logical reasoning. They also obtain moral values like respect and empathy.
- Popular at home or in school - Terra Loop is just as effective in the classroom to develop cognitive ability and peer learning as it is with the family to reduce screen time and improve social interactions.
- Designed for Engagement - Easy to learn with a kid friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video. Theme worlds and fantasy currency (Tolar) raise interest and promote interactivity.
- Intuitive, Inclusive and Replayable - The game has unlimited outcomes for an enhanced experience every time. It is ideal for all kinds of learners.
- 1 Adventure Game Board
- 2 Number Dice
- 4 Robot Pegs
- 63 Tolar Tokens
- 4 Player Console Mats
7 years and up
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
The Nestery presents Luma World, an edutainment enterprise that focuses on game-based skill development. They aim to coax people to off their screens by replicating the gratification and adrenaline rush of digital games in real life. While fun is at the core of everything they create, they also aim to develop a plethora of relevant skills in young learners. All the learning is subliminal, with enjoyment at the maximum as Luma go beyond academics and adds WOW to learning!