Little Foodie Set- Vanilla / Cotton Candy
Miniware Little Foodie All-in-one Feeding Set Plant-based provides the perfect start for minis new to self-feeding. Made from durable materials, with detachable suction-foot, silicone accessories and unique “easy-scoop” angles, Little Foodie is created to help kids learn essential skills while reducing accidents and spills. The waterproof lid seals securely to our cereal bowl, making it ideal for transporting messy foods or storing leftovers. Perfect both as a gift or for your own messy minis! It’s made with 100% natural plant-based ingredient that guarantees your baby’s well-being and protects the environment.
- Miniware Little Foodie All-in-one Feeding Set includes 1 Cassava PLA Cereal Bowl with 1 Silicone Lid, 1 PLA Sandwich Plate, 1 My First Cutlery Spoon & Fork Set, 1-2-3 Sip Cup in PLA with straw, and 1 detachable suction foot.
- Made with 100% natural plant-based non-toxic ingredients, with modern and simple design. This set is easy to clean and convenient to store. 100% plastic-free with no phthalates, BPA, BPS, or PVC. Dishwasher and Microwave Safe. Instructions Included.
- Perfect Gift: With modern design and perfectly sized dimensions, these Miniware Little Foodie All-in-one Feeding Set Plan are the perfect gift for birthdays or baby showers.
- 1 Cassava PLA Cereal Bowl
- 1 silicone lid
- 1 PLA Sandwich Plate
- 1 My First Cutlery Spoon & Fork Set
- 1-2-3 Sip Cup in PLA with straw
- 1 detachable suction foot
34.5cm x 8.5cm x 25cm
6 months and above
Plant-based biodegradable and petroleum-free PLA+100% food-grade silicone
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Taiwan
About The Brand
Miniware is a complete system for self-feeders that grows with your child. The modern designs and clever accessories look great and reduce the need for short lived kid's products and a win-win both for you and the environment! The detachable suction foot helps children learn to feed themselves and comes off easily when they are ready to advance, food grade silicone teething spoons and smart dividers support advancing to fuller and healthier meals.