My First Calendar
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
- Easy to understand , Fun to learn - Perfect for teaching kids about the how date changes, months of the year, days of the week, seasons, weather, etc
- Unbreakable PVC Board- This huge size board is so attractive for kids that they keep following their daily routine of changing date happily.
- Can be put on table, Wall Or On Magnetic surfaces- We have given all possibilities for you to put it in your study room of kids easily
- Designed By a Mother for all Kids - This daily calendar includes thick cardboard pieces that are perfect for the little hands and will last for a lifetime! Whether for a preschool classroom, kindergarten, or home, this children’s calendar has everything you need to make learning about how date changes fun
- Have Fun Learning With This Daily Calendar For Kids Learning should be fun! Watch your kids running to this daily calendar every day to change the date, days of the week, find out what the weather is like, reflect on how they are feeling. Simply Magic this first daily calendar is!
- Perfect Gift For Kids – No need to check date in mobile! Let kids know how months 30 days or 31 days have and let them understand how seasons change along with year. What feelings they have and how they can share with people around them.
- 1 thick unbreakable board with a stand and hook at back
- All thick card board cutouts
Size: 18 inch x 9 inch x 0.5 inch
3 to 11 years
PVC, cardboard and wood
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents My House Teacher, a Gujarat-based start-up founded by Kirti Aggarwal. My House Teacher's products are made in India and include games and toys that make learning fun. The brand provides simple and effective items that a parent or a teacher can use to engage and teach kids from 0 years to 11 years—playfully.