Sticking Big And Small Sticker Reusable Activity Busy Bag (1 to 3 years)
The development of hand muscles is essential for grasping actions and coordination of finger movements.
- Whole hand development can be seen in very young children, for example sticking in circles, choosing between bigger and smaller circles etc.
- This is surely an engaging activity for little hearts
- 6 REUSABLE PLASTIC PAPER CARDS,
- THREE SHEETS OF ROUND STICKERS
AGE GUIDANCE1-3 years
HOW TO PLAY
- As kids are too young and these are some of their beginner level learning activities, start by giving them one mat and one sticker sheet at a time.
- Let kids remove sticker on their own from sheet and stick in right place.
- U may indulge with them initially!!!
- PLASTIC PAPER MATS, STICKERS
- USE ON FLAT SURFACE.
- KEEP IT IN DRY PLACE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents My House Teacher, a Gujarat-based start-up founded by Kirti Aggarwal. My House Teacher's products are made in India and include games and toys that make learning fun. The brand provides simple and effective items that a parent or a teacher can use to engage and teach kids from 0 years to 11 years—playfully.