Wooden Lacing Set - Camel
Lacing set lets tiny hands create their own patterns, develop their fine motor skills and stimulate visual development.
- One beautifully crafted camel lacing block that is just the right size for little toddler hands, each with holes to pass a string through it and several ways to play.
- 1 blunt wooden needle to push through the blocks.
- Strong soft yarn to thread the needles and string the block.
- One fabric pouch to keep it safely with hygiene.
1 wooden lacing block, 1 wooden needle, 1 length of yarn, 1 fabric pouch
12.5 cm x 17 cm
1 to 4 years
Natural wood and colored with non-toxic, water-based dyes.
HOW TO PLAY
- Pass the needles through the holes with the thread and needle provided in the set and create a unique pattern. Undo it when done. String a different way the next time.
- Stack them or prop them up and learn about stacking shapes, and patterns.
- Engage in pretend play.
- Teach about the animal as you introduce each one to your toddler as a fun learning aid.
- Keeps your little ones engaged for hours as they thread each block together to make a little art on a string.
- What will my child learn?
- Creativity: Create beautiful designs
- Fine motor skills: Enhances hand-eye coordination and works on fine motor skills as kids learn the precise art of pushing the needle in and out of the holes.
- Communication: Asking questions about it will help enhance vocabulary and communication skills.
Use on a flat surface. Keep it in a dry place.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
The Nestery presents My House Teacher, a Gujarat-based start-up founded by Kirti Aggarwal. My House Teacher's products are made in India and include games and toys that make learning fun. The brand provides simple and effective items that a parent or a teacher can use to engage and teach kids from 0 years to 11 years—playfully.