Dohar - Kata Chamach
This Dohar is made using handloom woven cotton fabric. Use it indoors while the air conditioner is on or outdoors while your baby is in the stroller. In fact, you can even use it for tummy time.
- Fabric is, soft and breathable.
- Handloom woven
- Hand block printed with water-based pigment colors.
- Dohar has 3 layers of soft cotton fabric to keep your little one cozy.
98cms x 98cms
Newborn to 3 years old
- 3 layers of washed and de-starched handloom woven cotton fabric.
- Water-based pigment colors.
- Wash separately for the first few washes.
- This is machine washable.
- Use mild detergent. Dry in shade.
The cotton fabric will get softer with each wash and colors will not bleed. Needless to say, with regular washes it will, however, fade over a period of time.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India