Wally the Watermelon Natural Rubber Teether
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Did you know that including watermelon in food helps keep 90% of water in human bodies? Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch.
It will become little one's favourite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy, besides being decorative in your nursery.
It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Painted with safe, natural food-graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Handmade taking care of every detail and hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike. (There may be minor variations in colour and shape.)
8.1 cm x 1.8 cm x 8.1 cm
Newborn and above
100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
Certified by Bureau Veritas. Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, and nitrosamines.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like with any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge. Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Do not leave direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Morocco and China
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Oli&Carol, a company from Barcelona that specializes in designing cool, natural toys for modern parents and their kids. This brand believes in taking care of the environment, and offers natural, sustainable products that follow an artisanal, handmade process of manufacture. Oli&Carol has a worldwide presence in more than 80 countries. The brand offers rubber baby toys meant for teething, bath time and sensory play for kids aged 0+.