Handmade DIY Painting Kit - Madhubani Fish
- Before you buy an overpriced Wall Art, think: Could I make that? Yes, you can. It’s also a perfect way to experience Craft by doing it !Actual colours maybe different from those illustrated on the box. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Potli is a member of FAIR TRADE FORUM-India. We follow all FAIR TRADE Practices laid down by the Forum
- This kit directly supports the artisans and helps in sustaining their art form.
- SKILLS ENHANCED Environmental Studies, Creativity & Imagination, Socio-Economic Development and Knowledge about India's culture and mythology.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY-This Kit encourages non-digital and tactile play . We stimulate creative thinking and imaginative play while sharing the rich cultural heritage of India.Made in collaboration with artisans from Bihar . Profits shared with the artist.
- About Craft - Madhubani or Mithila painting is a folk Art from Bihar , in northern India. It was mostly practiced by women in the villages who then passed this art to their daughters through multiple generations. They traditionally paint pictures of nature and mythology to depict different events like birth, marriage, and cycles of life.A happy gift for any occasion ! Great return gift idea for birthdays too!
- Wooden / Bamboo Embroidery Hoop 8
- Fine Cotton fabric
- Fabric Paints
- Painting brush
- Embroidery Threads
- Paper pattern
- Information Leaflet
22 cmx 22 cm x 3 cm
12 Years and above
Paper and Natural colours
Actual colours maybe different from those illustrated on the box. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Potli, a brand that has a range of games and kits helps in introducing not just traditional and folk art to the young generation, but also bring up some very interesting but forgotten traditional wisdom and stories.