Life Skills Combo (Set of 6 Books)
The work of a child is to play, learn and grow. Only, sometimes, it doesn't come all that easily, does it?
The Nestery's select set of six from Pratham's life skills library is curated for making sense and influencing little people when it comes to their own feelings — and others' feelings and spaces.
Here they will find everything to do with being responsible for the well-being of their own young bodies and the well-being of friends, family members and strangers — in the park and down the street.
1. Bunty and Bubbly: Bunty does not like soaps. So she refuses to clean up. Then one night, she has a dream. What happens after that? By Sorit Gupto. ISBN 9788184793437
2. Brushing is No Fun!: That's what Rohan thinks — until big sister Riya shows him a neat trick or two. Written by Srividhya Venkat, illustrated by Anupama Ajinkya Apte. ISBN 9789350226087
3. What Shall I Wear Today?: Dressing up isn't easy, you know, but I have to go... Written by Natasha Sharma, illustrated by Tanvi Choudhury. ISBN 9789350223314
4. Manners in the Park: Be kind or become a litter monster. Help, take turns, share — or snatch! Choices, choices are all around. Can you tell who is doing well at the park today? Written by CG Salamander, illustrated by Soumya Menon. ISBN 9789353091606
5. How I Feel: It's not easy to pin those feelings down, much less give them a name. Can you recognize them when you find these forever friends again and again — when Nani drops in for a look, or you have spoilt a beloved book? Written by Varsha Seshan, illustrated by Gitanjali Iyer. ISBN 9789390248841
6. Ikru's First Day of School: What will Ikru's very first day at school be like? This heartwarming, wordless book brings alive the unexpected delights and quiet fears of a child's first experience of going to school. Written and illustrated by Sunita Coelho. ISBN 9789390248933
1 to 6 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Pratham Books, a non-profit publisher introducing children to the joy of reading. Pratham's books delight and enchant children, taking them on accessible, everyday adventures and introducing them to new worlds.