PRATHAM'S SEASONS OF INDIA - RITUCHAKRA
DESCRIPTION: A set of 5 books by Pratham that describes Rituchakra, the cycle of seasons in India.
AGE GUIDANCE: 2-6 Years
1. Season 1 - Autumn: Kheer On A Full Moon Night: Meenu wants to play a mrudangam, dham, dham dham, and do you know, Amma wants to learn to ride a scooter? The Dasara holidays promise to be a lot of fun!
2. Season 2 - Monsoon: Peacocks And Pakodas: From listening to a melodious Kajari to watching tiny waterfalls and from the lovely scent of moist soil to the smell of Amma's pakodas, Meenu loves every bit of the monsoon
3. Season 3 - Spring: Everything Looks New: So many flowers, so many colours, so many bird and squirrels chirping and jumping around Meenu! She is enchanted by nature at its best. It is spring time.
4. Season 4 - Summer: Lassi, Ice-Cream Or Falooda: Is mango panna better in taste than lassi or is falooda better than both of these? Well, the only way to find out is to enjoy these and that is what Meenu is doing! What else can you in summer?
5. Season 5 - Winter: Hot Tea And Warm Rugs: Meenu's smart winter uniforms are out and the air is filled with the aroma of roasted nuts. Not to forget a cloud of mist in front of her mouth she speaks! Let us find out what is happening this winter