Stories For Toddlers
The Nestery presents a set of 5 books from Pratham, that are fun stories for toddlers and preschoolers.
1. Bunty And Bubbly: Bunty does not like soaps. So, she refuses to clean up. Then one night she has a dream. What happens after that?
2. Food Monster: From roti to dosa and chakli to barfi, there are different kinds of food you can eat across India. Food Monster explores the shapes of these food items. The illustrations in the book are inspired by Gyotaku or ‘fish rubbing’, an old printmaking technique used by fishermen to record their catch.
3. Have You Seen Sundari?: Dina’s best friend Sundari is hiding. Can you help her find him?
4. Rani's First Day At School: What does Rani see on her first day in school? How does she feel?
5. Scratch! Scratch! Scratch!: Manu loves jumping and counting. But trouble starts when she gets the itchy and scratchy chickenpox. How can her family stop her from going scratch scratch, scratch?
6. Janice Goes To Chinatown: Janice sets off to Kolkata’s Chinatown along with her Grandma. Join her as she discovers this heritage district.
Pratham Books is a nonprofit publisher introducing children to the joy of reading. Since 2004, they have been creating engaging storybooks in multiple languages and formats to help children discover the joy of reading – in languages they can understand, set in locations they can recognise, featuring characters with whom they can identify, and telling stories that capture their attention and fuel their imagination.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India