Clasping Beads Toy (0 to 1 year)
At age of 2.5 to 3months baby starts to hold and grasp objects. It’s a very important milestone that we as a parent often miss out. One can present the baby with this toy at age of 2 to 3 months so as to improve her grasping skills. The baby learns to grab and hold objects thus improving the muscles of the hands. Babies that use hands to explore the things around them develop a greater understanding of their surroundings thus helping in the brain development. Once able to grasp and hold objects baby tries to transfer the toy from one hand to another. Baby will love to grasp, twist and turn the beads. This will help her to develop hand eye coordination and grasping skills. The elasticity of the toy helps to encourage the baby use both hands. It is a great newborn gift.
Contains: 1 clasping toy
Materials: Neem wood
How To Play
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills
- One can also hang this toy on the baby gym which will encourage the baby to grasp and kick the toy.
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be strictly used under adult observation as it contains small parts
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby