Animal Series Combo (Set of 6)
How can you make everyday tasks interesting for your children? By simply bringing their favorite animals to play.
The 'Animal series' stays with your child from infancy to toddlerhood. The imagery is relatable and the book makes daily activities exciting for them. Titles in the set include:
- The Cat who came to lunch: A favorite among parents and children alike - this book helps make the much-dreaded mealtime fun. Mama uses a bit of magic to host Cat under the high chair while the child is eating and shares the stories that the cat knows. It provides an easy trick to use at mealtimes while goading children to finish their meal. ISBN 9789355931269.
- The Panda who came to read: We all want to raise a reader but it is not the easiest feat in the world when there is so much distraction around! 'The Panda who came to read' empathizes with kids' distraction and gently lures them into reading. Here, the grandmother molds a Panda out of clay and starts reading to it. The child keeps listening while cartwheeling, scootering, and jumping around - slowly making her way to the Panda until she is actually sitting down and reading along.
- The Giraffe who came to play: How does your child feel on the first day of school? What about when they are in a crowded place? How about when you have to go to work? What if they had something to assure them they are safe? In this book, Mama introduces the child to the imaginary Giraffe in her pocket who will always be with her. ISBN 9789355786913.
- The Hippo who came to swim: In this book, Papa invites Hippo to come to swim with the child and together they enjoy getting their hair wet and floating around. ISBN 9789355934451.
- The Pig who came to bathe: How can you make bathtime fun for your child? In the book, Mama brings Pig to take a bath alongside her child. In trying to clean all the mud off the pig, the child ends up learning how to clean themselves and thoroughly enjoy having a bath.
- The Leopard who came to stretch: Physical play is very essential for early development. In addition to helping with improving physical strength and dexterity, the outdoor play also helps enhance the child’s imagination, cognitive abilities, and emotional strength. In this book, the girl doesn’t want to get on the swings until Papa brings Leopard along. First, she sits and watches him, then slowly starts playing with him and eventually wants to stretch every day! ISBN 9789355937216.
Author: Priyanka Agarwal Mehta
Contains: 6 books
Pages: 20 pp each
Publisher: Hakago Pvt Ltd
Size: 7.76 inches x 0.25 inches x 7.76 inches each
0 to 3 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Sam & Mi, who believes that storytelling is a powerful tool that allows us to communicate ideas effectively and also sparks our imagination. Every Sam & Mi book subtly weaves in themes of empathy, communication, and problem solving. These activity books allow children to explore, observe and express themselves through art and have been appreciated by schools, learning specialists, and parents alike.