Rainbow Blocks (24 Pcs)
- Wooden Building Blocks for Toddlers Baby Preschool Kids
- Geometry Wood Rainbow Stacking Blocks Construction
- Colourful Open-Ended Learning Educational Toys
A set of blocks that provides a multi-faceted sensory experience for the eyes, the ears and the hands.
- Each block features a translucent colour to stimulate the visual sense. The child can observe the colours while examining the blocks or using them to build structures.
- The colours are translucent so the child can also use them like 'telescopes' or 'glasses' to view the world in different hues.
- It can attract baby’ attention and promote baby’s awareness of shape, also can make more fun between parents and children, it is a perfect parent-child games.
- This provides a great incidental opportunity to learn (or revise) the names of these colours (yellow, blue, green, red/pink, orange, purple).
Learning Outcomes: Enhances Creativity, Improves Fine Motor Skills, Builds Language and Communication Skills and Elevates Visual Perception.
Educational Focus: Open-ended play, hand-eye coordination, visual perception and colour exploration light table activities.
This set includes 24 pieces, 6 shapes and consists of hardwood frames with primary coloured and transparent acrylic windows.
- Square Blocks Size: 5 cm / 1.97'' (approx.)
- Round Blocks Diameter: 5 cm / 1.97'' (approx.)
- Semicircle Blocks Diameter: 10 cm / 3.94'' (approx.)
- Rectangle Blocks Size: 10 x 5 x 2.4 cm / 3.94'' x 1.97'' x 0.94'' (approx.)
1 - 7 Years
HOW TO USE
Make stacks, construct towers, use in sunlight to see colourful shadows, or use blocks on lightbox to see its illuminated effects
Rubberwood with rounded edges and coloured acrylic windows
ASTM F963, EN-71, IS-9873 regulatory requirements
Store in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Taiwan
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Sensory Play Co. that provides fun, open-ended educational resources for children of all ages. Their mission is to bring you the best and the most carefully curated award-winning international educational resources, as well as manufacturing locally sourced sustainable, artisanal products that promote child-led learning.