RAINBOW BLOCKS (24 PCS)
- Wooden Building Blocks for Toddlers Baby Preschool Kids
- Geometry Wood Rainbow Stacking Blocks Construction
- Colourful Open-Ended Learning Educational Toys
DESCRIPTION: A set of blocks that provides a multi-faceted sensory experience for the eyes, the ears and the hands.
- Each block features a translucent colour to stimulate the visual sense. The child can observe the colours while examining the blocks or using them to build structures.
- The colours are translucent so the child can also use them like 'telescopes' or 'glasses' to view the world in different hues.
- It can attract baby’ attention and promote baby’s awareness of shape, also can make more fun between parents and children, it is a perfect parent-child games.
- This provides a great incidental opportunity to learn (or revise) the names of these colours (yellow, blue, green, red/pink, orange, purple).
Learning Outcomes: Enhances Creativity, Improves Fine Motor Skills, Builds Language and Communication Skills and Elevates Visual Perception.
Educational Focus: Open-ended play, hand-eye coordination, visual perception and colour exploration light table activities.
AGE GUIDANCE: 1 - 7 Years
HOW TO USE: Make stacks, construct towers, use in sunlight to see colourful shadows, or use blocks on lightbox to see its illuminated effects
CONTAINS: This set includes 24 pieces, 6 shapes and consists of hardwood frames with primary coloured and transparent acrylic windows.
- Square Blocks Size: 5 cm / 1.97'' (approx.)
- Round Blocks Diameter: 5 cm / 1.97'' (approx.)
- Semicircle Blocks Diameter: 10 cm / 3.94'' (approx.)
- Rectangle Blocks Size: 10 x 5 x 2.4 cm / 3.94'' x 1.97'' x 0.94'' (approx.)
MATERIALS USED: Rubberwood with rounded edges and coloured acrylic windows
CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, IS-9873 regulatory requirements
CARE INSTRUCTION: Store in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water