RAINBOW PEBBLES SET
Sorting and Stacking Pebbles Activity Set with 36 Pieces, 20 Double-Sided Activity Cards
- BRIGHT COLORS AND WONDERFUL TO TOUCH -- These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TAKE S.T.E.M. TO ANOTHER LEVEL -- These plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills or teach children counting and sorting exercises. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs adding art to your child’s S.T.E.M. learning and making this a wonderful S.T.E.M. learning resource.
- AN EARLY MATH MANIPULATIVE -- Young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
- DEVELOP LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIVE SKILLS -- The vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN -- Rainbow Pebbles was Learning Magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Tillwig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
- SUITS ALL AGES -- The versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
- GREAT VALUE -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity.
Learning outcomes: Developing fine motor skills, sorting, counting, creativity and color recognition skills.
- This set includes 36 pieces with 20 double-sided activity cards that show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles and to assist a child’s creativity.
- 6 sizes and 6 different colours
- Each piece is perfect for early learners, developing fine motor skills, sorting, counting, creativity and colour recognition skills
High Grade Indestructible Plastic with Grippy Texture
ASTM, EN-71, CPSC Safety Requirements
Store in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water
Adult Supervision required.