Dinosaur Number Maze
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
Children find the idea of a magnetic pen extremely fascinating and engaging as they use it to navigate the balls through the maze. By feeding the hungry dinosaurs with the correct number of balls, they understand how each number is associated to a fixed quantity. In addition, children love identifying different dinosaurs on the board which makes this toy a perfect combination of fun and learning.
This toy reinforces the number system and counting, as children have to feed the correct number of balls to the dinosaurs. It also helps them understand that the last number in the counting sequence indicates the total number of objects in a set. The precision required to carry the balls in each slot is great practice for improving fine motor and pre-writing skills.
- Wooden educational learning toy to learn number quantity association for 3 year old and 4 year old children
- Set includes a wooden maze with steel balls in them the board is provided with a magnetic pen which is used to drag the balls into the slots against each number
- Children understand quantity to number association as they drop the balls against each number
- The toy also helps in pre-writing as the child needs to weave through the maze to drop the balls in the number slots add to it the fact that the children can identify the dinosaur types makes it a great toy for amazing learning and fun
- Comes packed in a box with a detailed instruction manual to use the toy effectively non-toxic compliant with en-71 part-3 guidelines
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
Set includes a wooden maze with 55 steel balls in them. The board is covered with an acrylic cover and is provided with a magnetic pen which is used to drag the balls into the slots against each number
26(H) cm x 25 (L) cm x 5 (W) cm
3 to 4 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Skola, a brand of toys created by a team which has extensive experience in the early education sector, making learning products that enhance children’s development. They have supplied high-quality educational materials to more than 10,000 schools across the globe for over 25 years. They have also been successful in providing relevant insight in this field with the help of their extensive research and observations over the years.