House Of Patterns
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
This house shaped holder can accommodate 4 frames at a time. Looking at the pattern in the given booklet and trying to replicate is challenging, thought provoking and just simply fun! The number of combinations of patterns possible with the 12 frames in 4 colours are plenty as each frame can be rotated as well changed in the order. Children love to experiment by changing the frames continuously and can spend hours with this toy that promotes higher order thinking skills. The house shaped frame adds to the play element making it more engaging for the child.
- A brilliant toy for pattern recognition where the child has to replicate patterns by referring predefined patterns provided in a book and build the same pattern through a set of painted wooden frames cut in different shapes
- Set includes a wooden house, 12 painted wooden frames, 2 books with simple and complex patterns printed in them 4 wooden frames can be layered at any time inside the wooden house by layering the frames, we can make a large number of patterns children refer the patterns in the book and have to repeat the patterns by layering the frames one above the other the order of frames is critical to get the right combination
- A great toy to build logical reasoning, visual discrimination, problem solving abilities and even cultivating short term memory
- Painted, printed and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints compliant with en-71 part-3 and astm guidelines
- Comes packed in a Skola box with instruction manual on how to use the toy effectively
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
Set includes a wooden frame, 12 painted wooden frames, 2 books with simple and complex patterns printed in them.
26(H) cm x 25 (L) cm x 5 (W) cm
5 to 6 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Skola, a brand of toys created by a team which has extensive experience in the early education sector, making learning products that enhance children’s development. They have supplied high-quality educational materials to more than 10,000 schools across the globe for over 25 years. They have also been successful in providing relevant insight in this field with the help of their extensive research and observations over the years.