This large popsicle shaped holder enables children to use the 31 wooden pieces to create 25 different popsicle patterns. Children love to experiment with the pieces to create new "combos" and see which one in the book it matches. The fact that the pattern creation is in the form of a popsicle increases the excitement level to explore more with this toy. "
- A brilliant toy for pattern recognition where the child replicates patterns by referring predefined patterns provided in a book and build the same on an ice cream stick shaped frame
- Set includes a popsicle shaped wooden frame on which pieces can be assembled to form various patterns set also includes a book which has a set of pre-printed patterns which the child can use as a reference to build the patterns on the ice-cream stick
- A great toy to build logical reasoning, visual discrimination, problem solving abilities and even cultivating short term memory
- Comes packed in a Skola box with a set of crayons that children can use to colour the doodled box this creates a sense of ownership in children to preserve the toy carefully in its box
- Painted, printed and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints compliant with en-71 part-3 and astm guidelines
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
Set includes a popsicle shaped wooden frame and 31 wooden pieces that can be assembled to form various patterns. It also includes a book which has a set of pre-printed patterns which the child can use as a reference to build the patterns on the ice-cream stick
15(H) cm x 32 (L) cm x 4 (W) cm
3 to 4 years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Skola, a brand of toys created by a team which has extensive experience in the early education sector, making learning products that enhance children’s development. They have supplied high-quality educational materials to more than 10,000 schools across the globe for over 25 years. They have also been successful in providing relevant insight in this field with the help of their extensive research and observations over the years.