Sock Twins Colours
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Children love the idea of pairing a relatable object like socks together as it is a daily life article for them. Pairing based on colour also creates opportunities to play memory games based on different colours with parents or friends. By using their hands to slot and pair the socks, children become more dexterous and improve their palmar grasp. All the socks are identical in every aspect except colour, helping children isolate and understand colour as a physical property of objects.
Pairing of physically identical objects is also one of the first logical analysis activities carried out by the children. When children play memory games with the toy where they put immense effort in remembering colours and their names, they develop their short term, memory skills which leads to better cognitive functioning."
- Set includes a white painted wooden board and 9 pairs of wooden socks painted in 9 different colours
- Children learn identical pairing with colours and also learn the names of the colours
- Also improves cognition by playing memory games and the child understands visual discrimination by identifying and pairing the right colours
- Comes packed in a box with a detailed instruction manual giving activities to use the toy effectively
- Painted and finished beautifully with child friendly paints
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
Set includes a white painted wooden board and 9 pairs of wooden socks painted in 9 different colours
27(H) cm x 27 (L) cm x 3 (W) cm
12 to 24 months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Skola, a brand of toys created by a team which has extensive experience in the early education sector, making learning products that enhance children’s development. They have supplied high-quality educational materials to more than 10,000 schools across the globe for over 25 years. They have also been successful in providing relevant insight in this field with the help of their extensive research and observations over the years.