Millet Dosa Instant Mix - Supergrains And Spinach - [150 Gms X 3]
by Slurrp Farm
- Spinach-ey green dosas to make eating healthy fun! It is made with Foxtail Millet and 4 Daals – Urad, Moong, Toor and Chana daal with natural spinach powder and a mix of mild spices – a scrumptious savoury snack for everyone!
- Fun fact: This dosa packs a serious punch – with 17gm of protein!
1 Year Onwards
- Foxtail Millet, Moong Dal, Toor Dal, Chana Dal, Urad Dal, Spinach, Dehydrated onion and a mix of spices (Asafoetida, Curry leaves, Cumin), Salt
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Blend ½ cup of the dosa mix, ¼ cup plain yogurt (dahi) and ¼ cup water into a consistent batter. Adjust the consistency according to your preference. If the yoghurt tastes too sour for your child, add milk instead. Make sure the batter stands for five minutes before cooking
- Step 2: Warm a flat and non-stick pan to medium heat. Add ghee or butter to the pan. Pour the batter onto the heated pan into any shape you like! Cook well on both sides. The goodness of supergrains means it doesn’t cook as fast as refined flour!
- Step 3: You can serve the dosas with chutney, cheese, freshly cooked vegetables or cottage cheese, a dash of lime juice and coriander