1. If I can dream it, I can do it — Seeking inspiration from real life heroes: Unveiling the glorious work of 15 true heroes of our society, to inspire young readers by presenting their unknown and unheard real-life (hi)stories.
2. Master Wiggles — A Journey of Trial and Triumph: One unfortunate morning, the lush green forest turned into ash, with blazing fire all around the area. Will Master Wiggles be triumphant in this trail of fate?
3. Wadiya Singh visits Planet Sparkle: Our very own Wadiya Singh, the happy-go-lucky farmer, made a new friend. His friend is different from everyone else and is completely out of the world! Wadiya sets out on an unprecedented adventure with his friend and learns how to live in harmony with other living beings on this planet.
4. Mitti ke Sapne, Mazboot Irade — Kahani Kisano Ki: This book records the journeys of 15 Indian farmers who have been engaged their whole life in agriculture. These inspirational stories in Hindi will help both urban and rural children to appreciate the struggles and efforts of the farmers of our country.
5. Story of Lord Shiva and Lord Kubera: Once upon a time, Lord Kuber became proud of his wealth. When he decided to flaunt his riches to Lord Shiva, he learnt an unforgettable lesson, the hard way. Do you want to know how Lord Shiva taught Lord Kuber one of the greatest lessons which we all must integrate in our daily lives?
This is a bilingual book in English and Hindi.
6. Wadiya Singh Visits Punjab: To fulfil a promise given to his friend, an alien named Zazoo comes to the state of Punjab and gets to experience a completely mesmerizing world. Are you curious to know what all Zazoo experienced?
7. Miss. Dolfey — Under The Sea: The human and marine worlds are represented in this story by two friends, Paul and Dolfey. Dolfey once invited Paul to meet her the following morning, but she never showed up. Let's take a look at the story to see why she didn't show up as promised.
8. Ullu Bhai ki Jagmagati Barat: There was great excitement in Sabkhush forest this morning. Ullu Bhai’s wedding was fixed. All the animals were dancing for joy. But then Sher Bhai realised there was a problem. The wedding was at night. All the animals were worried. They could not see anything in the night. Then how would they go to the owl's wedding?
9. Beeja ka Jadu: This book is about the Arjun's world — about the beautiful bond of friendship that exists between humans and nature. We should respect, care for and protect our environment just like we look after our friends. This story talks about waste management, the process through which we can recycle disposable waste into something useable for mankind.
Contains: 9 books