I Can Read Series Books - 6+ Years (Set Of 14)
This set of 14 books is ideal for children of ages 5 years and above. The books have colourful illustrations, age-appropriate vocabulary and stories to effectively engage children.
- The books focus on simple phonics concepts like short and long vowels, consonant blends and digraphs which develop their comprehension and reading skills and build vocabulary.
- Each book has a word list that includes sight words or challenging words at the end for reinforcement.
- The books include a QR code that can be easily scanned to help the child with pronunciation and decoding of words.
- This is an ideal gift for children of this age group and enables parents to spend quality time reading with their children.
Set of 14 Books
How to Play
- Ideal for Readers of ages 6 and above: Books of different levels to help children transition to advanced readers.
- Phonics Based Approach: This series of 14 decodable books covers short and long vowels, consonant blends, digraphs, diphthongs and a few advanced concepts.
- Reading Skills: Develops strong vocabulary which is a key component of comprehension. Builds confidence to read text fluently and with ease.
- High-frequency words: Wordlist at the end of each book that focuses on reinforcing sight words and challenging words used in the book
- Ideal Gift for ages 6 and above: An excellent way to spend time with children and reduce screen time.
SizeL=22.2 W=15.8 H=6.6(All in CM)