Jr Robotics - DIY Kit 2 (7 Years+)
Team Nestery wishes you a Happy Dussehra!
The Jr Robotics DIY Kit-2 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of force and work, basic of electricity, magnetism ,motors and its application.
- Number of activities- 10 Hands on Fun learning Activities. List Of Activities:
4.Magnetic Vertical Levitation
5.Diode as a switch
6.Home made battery
7.Make your own electric switch
8.Hand Held Fan
- Plastic mirrors (3×10 cm)
- Cello tape
- Butter paper piece
- Glitter scrap- (10×10 cm)
- Syringe Big (10ml)
- Syringe Small (5 ml)
- Syringe Pipe(50 cm cut piece*3=1.5m)
- Cable tie
- Chop sticks(20 cm)
- Rubber brand (small)
- Pencil Two way tape(1Quarter)
- Double side tapes (30mmx30mm)
- Sketch pens
- Rocker Switch
- Single stand wire(10 cm cut * 8 pieces =80 cm)
- Battery Cap
- Flat Dc motor Fan/Propeller
- Aluminum Foil paper(100mmx100mm)
- Tooth pick- normal
- Ring Magnets
- Copper strip(1×5 cm)
- Zinc strip(1×5 cm)
- LEDs(any color)
- Windmill foam cut(XLPE)
- Vertical Magnetic
- Levitation base( FOAM)
- Hydraulic arm foam base-big(blue foam)
- Hydraulic arm
- PVC parts(PVC)
How to Play
Includes 1 Robotic kit
Screen Time Reduction/Productive Learning: Hands-on activity to stay engaged in learning which increases productivity.
Skill Development: Steam Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
Brainchild: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
Code Explanation: QR code for the activity to download the firmware to program the Robot.
SizeL=31 W=24 H=5(All in CM)