Smart Ecosystems - DIY Kit (11 Years+)
A DIY Smart Ecosystem Kit for children to make various innovative projects like smart dustbin, home automation etc. by making simple connections.
- Children can enjoy their time with ultrasonic sensors, Bluetooth module, Servo motor and LCDs.
- It makes them feel happy and proud for making amazing projects, helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence thereby they get great interest in technology, electronics, robotics and circuits.
- 1xMicrocontroller board
- 1xUSB cable
- 1xDC Motor
- 1xBattery 9V
- 1xBattery cap with power jack
- 1xUltrasonic sensor
- 1x16x2 LCD with I2C
- 10xDouble sided tapes
- 3xCardboard models
How to Play
- Easy-to-build robot cars with sensors to control actuators.
- Fun and engaging activity involving coding to build DIY robots. Hands-on experience in building the light following robot.
- No soldering required, appropriate for age 10 years and above. Engaging educational kit for young explorers.
SizeL=31 W=24 H=5(All in CM)