Combo description: This Katha combo curated by The Nestery brings together books that break stereotypes and makes us question status quo in a way that it appeals to young audiences
1. Flying High: Meet Suni Pandya, a girl who wanted to fly ... a girl who, with her sheer determination and hard work, reached for the stars!
2. One Magical Morning: When Jishnu asks for a son from the Sun God, he does not expect to get pregnant himself! Read this book to know how Jishnu’s pregnancy begins to change him and his village.
3. Lacchmis War: The evil asura Tobakachi wants to rule the world by not educating girls. But Lachmi knows better than to give in to his wicked plan.
4. Chooomantar: Jivuba wants to become a singer but she cannot because she has to get married. Luckily, Dammu, the wise apsara of the forest, casts a spell
to remedy the situation! But what happens when the spell breaks?
5. Abbas day: Ayesha’s favourite day is Sunday, for it’s her Abba’s day. Come, let’s find out what happens at Ayesha’s home every Sunday and what makes it so special!
6. One's own yet different: One day when her granddaughter starts asking her questions, Aatibai finds her views on life changing. Read to find all the questions Aatibai had never herself asked answered through her granddaughter!