ELEPHANTS NEVER FORGET!
A baby elephant is lost and alone in the forest, when a herd of buffaloes comes along and takes him into its fold. What is he now: an elephant or a buffalo?
A joyful tale - illustrated in a bold woodcut style - that touches lightly on the themes of loss, adoption and integration.,
- Product ships from Noida
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY:
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Returns, Exchange, Refund Policy