Baby Grasping Beads
DESCRIPTION: Babies can grasp an object from the moment they are born. This is an involuntary movement called the “grasping reflex”. But, by the time the little ones are three months or four months old, they’ll be actively trying to grasp things with better-coordinated movements. The Montessori inspired baby grasping beads can be introduced around 3 months when your little one has just begun grasping. The perfect shape of this simple toy makes the grasping easy for the baby.
The grasping beads encourage the development of more voluntary movements and coordination in your little one as he transfers it from one hand to another.
It is made out of 4 wooden beads and secured with a cotton rope, knotted at the ends and between each bead, to give stability.
It also helps in improving the baby’s hand-eye coordination, concentration, grasp, hand and wrist movement, and exploring skills.
Babies enjoy teething on it as well.
- This is a simple yet multipurpose toy for your little one and can be used in many ways.
- It can be used to stimulate your baby’s grasping skills.
- It can also be used as a tactile mobile to help to improve her hand-eye coordination and tracking skills.
- It is also an essential teething toy.
AGE GUIDANCE: 3 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handcrafed from Neem wood and sealed with organic oil blends making it completely child safe.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.